Material Handling Tools & Automation Equipment
DE-STA-CO is a vibrant company with a history of providing manufacturing productivity solutions to customers worldwide. A pioneering manufacturer of innovative material handling tools for any application, DE-STA-CO focuses steadfastly on customers' needs, consistently offering industry-leading products for streamlining manufacturing processes. As a result, DE-STA-CO is now the worldwide leader in the innovation, design, manufacture and support of clamps, grippers, indexers, slides, conveyors, robotic tooling and remote handling products for workplace and automation needs.
Rotate. Pivot. Position.
The DE-STA-CO 98W Series Electric Pivot Unit provides constant torque, multiple positions and programmable stop positions in a compact design.
- One size replaces four sizes of pneumatic pivot units
- Two operating modes: Programmed setting and continuous operation
- Fully adjustable: Variable pivot angle of 360°
- Constant torque independent of opening angle
- Controlled acceleration and deceleration
The Right Clamp for Tight Spaces
With a clamping arm that arcs up and out of the way, the 8700 Series Pneumatic Lever Clamp holds down your parts when space is tight.
- Four bore sizes
- Multiple arm positions and mounting options within one clamp body
- Consistent clamping force
- Up to 25% more clamping force than comparably-sized swing clamps
Robohand G100 Gripper
Simply Better Gripping
The Robohand G100 Parallel Gripper delivers better performance, less maintenance, and faster operation without added costs to machine builders.
CRL G-LDR Telemanipulator
Proven. Reliable. Flexible.
The CRL G-LDR Telemanipulator has all of the features of a G-LD Telemanipulator in a retrofit configuration.
CRL CleanRTP Transfer Port
Safe. Clean. Flexible.
The new Central Research Laboratories CleanRTP is the cleanest and most flexible transfer system on the market.