Robohand Compliance Devices
Robotic Tooling Alignment Equipment
Robohand Compliance Devices are robotic tooling alignment equipment. These compliance devices are excellent for insertion applications where parts are misaligned or skewed, or to compensate for part placing inaccuracies, reducing jamming of mating parts.
Robohand Compliance Devices are available in three types:
- The Compliance Wrist has compliance in torsion, bending and lateral direction.
- The Lateral Compliance Device compensates for lateral misalignment.
- The Cylindrical Horizontal Compliance Device compensates for horizontal misalignment.
The lateral and cylindrical devices are recommended for the vertical axis only.
You will need to register for an account the first time you download a CAD model from the embedded viewer (even if you have previously registered to download DE-STA-CO Models).
New Embedded CAD Viewer
Use the "Configure CAD Here" option to view, configure and download 3D CAD models without leaving destaco.com. There are three ways to get CAD models:
- Configure CAD here: Configure and download a CAD model in the embedded viewer
- Configure CAD (external): Configure and download a CAD model from the PARTcommunity catalog (external site)
- Quick CAD download: Download compressed “zip” file with STP & DXF files
Questions? Fill out the form at right or email email@example.com.
CH - Horizontal Compliance Device
Range horizontal compliance including five models. The CH series allow to compensate horizontal misalignment.
- Stroke range from 6 to 24mm
- Options : spring safety (RA ou RL), probe (T), interface (I), Viton seals (V)
|CH-110||- Configure CAD (external)||14 kg|
|CH-140||- Configure CAD (external)||30 kg|
|CH-165||- Configure CAD (external)||40 kg|
|CH-50||- Configure CAD (external)||2 kg|
|CH-80||- Configure CAD (external)||8 kg|
CV - Vertical Compliance Device
Range vertical compliance including three models. The Cv series allow to compensate vertical misalignment.
- Stroke range from 8 to 16mm
- Options : integrated inductive sensor (K), Viton seals (V)
|Part Number||CAD||Payload||Misalignment||Axial Force|