CRL's Gloveports are used for the need to remotely perform tasks in an isolated environment
- Isolation may be required to protect the process from the operator or to protect the operator from the process.
- Typical tasks are unstructured and require human dexterity and real-time intervention.
CRL's Push-Through Gloveports are used in isolators or gloveboxes where those activities bring together dangerous or sterile products and human operators. The CRL Push-Through Glove System allows for the interchangeability between gloves, viewing windows, bag-outs, and plugs without losing enclosure containment or risking the spread of contamination. The two main components of the system are the enclosure ring, which mounts to the Glovebox wall and the support ring or accessory that creates a compression seal inside
the enclosure ring.
- CRL's push-through technology offers rapid glove changes with a minimized risk of exposure to the operator or the product.
- CRL offers push-through gloveports in round configurations from 8"-15" diameter.
- CRL offers Oval Gloveports for increased access by the operator and better ergonomics.
- CRLs push-through technology is compatible with most commercially available gloves. The system does not rely on the glove bead to provide the seal giving the end user the flexibility to choose the right gloves for their applications.
- The Push-Through ports offer users the flexibility to install into the port a window, a plug, a bag out and many other custom applications.
CRL's Push-Through Gloveport system can be mounted in a wide variety of materials including lexan, glass, and metal panels.
Minimum Push-Through Gloveport System requirements:
- Enclosure Ring (Clamp In or Weld In)
- Support Ring with Glove
- Glove ejection tool
Fixed Glove Systems
The CRL Pharmaceutical Glove system allows operators to comfortably extend their hands through sealed glove ports in the barrier wall of an isolator.
The convoluted sleeve allows the glove reach to be extended when in use, collapsed when not in use and minimizes the weight of the glove on the operators arm.
The small hand glove can be replaced independently of the convoluted sealed sleeve.
Fixed Glove systems can be manufactured in either oval or round configurations.