Heavy-Duty Index Drives
When size and strength are in demand, CAMCO heavy-duty index drives deliver.
The E-Series drive's compact, low-profile design keeps floor space requirements to a minimum while handling dial plate applications up to 50 feet in diameter and static loads in excess of 500,000 lbs. A large center thru hole accommodates a stationary center post, electrical wiring and air or hydraulic lines. Precise, stable and durable, this drive can handle the extremes.
RD index drives have a robust design ideal for continuous-running applications or applications requiring complex motions. The RD index drives have universal mounting capabilities with a center thru hole for application flexibility.
E-Series - Heavy Duty Index Drives
E-Series Index Drive are ideal for heavy-duty rotary dial applications
- Large output mounting surface supported by 4-point contact bearing offering superior thrust and moment capacity
- Large center thru hole facilitates passage of electrical wiring, pneumatic lines or mechanical linkages
- Durable welded steel housing
- Precision cam and cam followers for maximum accuracy
RD - Roller Dial Index Drives
Roller Dial Index Drives offer superior load capabilities making them ideal for medium to high torque applications. Other features include:
- Universal mounting including horizontal mounting ideal for trunion applications.
- Center thru hole facilitates passage of electrical wiring, pneumatic lines or mechanical linkages
- Short camshaft motion periods are well-suited to continuous running applications or for special motion requirements.
- Available with custom motions such as oscillating motions
|Part Number||CAD||B10 Range||Center Distance||Accuracy|
|1301RD||- Preconfigured DXF & Step||2150 - 7160 Nm|
19,000 - 63,400 in-lbs
± .0068 at 36-in R
|1801RD||- Preconfigured DXF & Step||4630 - 21,580 Nm|
41,000 - 191,000 in-lbs
± .0063 at 48-in R
|425RD||- Preconfigured DXF & Step||225 - 575 Nm|
2000 - 5100 in-lbs
± .0027 at 12-in R
|800RD||- Preconfigured DXF & Step||1435 - 4180 Nm|
12,700 - 37,000 in-lbs
± .004 at 24-in R