Legal / Quality Statements
ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
- Download the DE-STA-CO ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
ISO 14001:2004 Certificate
- Download the DE-STA-CO ISO 14001:2004 Certificate
Environmental & Safety Policy
- Download the DE-STA-CO Enviromental & Safety Policy (In German)
Clean Room Compliance
- The 601RDM index drive is is suitable for a Class 4 environment as per ISO 14644-1. Certificate of Compliance (.pdf)
- The DPE-200-25 electric gripper is suitable for a Class 6 environment as per ISO 14644-1. Certificate of Compliance (.pdf)
- The DPE-400 electric gripper is suitable for a Class 5 environment as per ISO 14644-1. Certificate of Compliance (.pdf)
RoHS Compliance Statement
- Download the DE-STA-CO RoHS Compliance Statement
Camco and Ferguson index drives alone (without accessories such as motors or reducers) comply with the European Directive ATEX 94/9/EC - II2G Z2 (EN60079-10) and II2 Z22 (EN50581-1).
- Download the CAMCO-Ferguson ATEX Statement
Forward Looking Statements
DE-STA-CO makes information available to the public, orally and in writing, which may use words like "expects" and "believes", which are "forward-looking statements" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
These "forward-looking" statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from historical results or those anticipated. People receiving such information are advised to evaluate this information in light of the various risk factors identified in the Company's most recent Annual Report.
Request a Quote
Scroll To Top