New product fuses industry-leading conveyor and control technologies, and improves performance and cost-effectiveness for integrators.
Auburn Hills, Mich. (November 16, 2015) – Destaco, the industry’s leading, global provider of high-performance automation and workholding solutions, today announced the launch of its new CAMCO iQue™ conveyor, powered by iTrak™, for packaging, material handling, manufacturing assembly and testing. Potential applications are varied including medical devices, electronics, and consumer products.
iQue’s modular, adaptable and scalable solution combines CAMCO’s renowned engineering and manufacturing expertise with industry-leading control technology, to provide many competitive advantages for integrators and manufacturers, including:
- Unrivaled engineering and technical support from design to build
- Capable of asynchronous as well as synchronous movement
- Adaptability for straight or curved motor and track sections
- High acceleration capabilities with independent movers
- Tight fixture-to-fixture pitch
- Long-life design capable of handling a variety of load weights
- A wide range of customizable forces and speeds
- Closed-loop controls that hold absolute positions
- Reduced energy consumption through direct drive
CAMCO iQue’s flexible design allows the system to be positioned horizontally, or vertically with an axial or radial configuration.
“iQue demonstrates Destaco’s commitment to developing highperformance solutions that guide manufacturers to improved productivity and help integrators thrive in a market cluttered by competitive options,” said Mats Ceder, CEO, Destaco. “Designed, engineered and manufactured by the world’s leading automation and workholding experts, iQue delivers proven performance with design and cost flexibility that were previously unavailable.”
Available in North America beginning November 2015 and expected to be released globally in Q3 2016, CAMCO’s fully customizable iQue conveyor system will be unveiled at the Rockwell Automation Fair, held at McCormick Place West in Chicago, November 18-19 at booth #113. For more information about Destaco’s new CAMCO iQue conveyor, visit destaco.com/ique-conveyor, or call (888) DESTACO (337-8226).