Cost-Effective Linear Solutions for Machine Builders and System Integrators
Auburn Hills, Michigan (March 27, 2018) - As part of a continuing effort to advance automation, DESTACO is expanding its cost-effective OEM gripping solutions. The new T110 linear pneumatic table slides complement the successful G110 gripper solutions favored by OEMs. Together, they deliver improved speed and reliability versus comparable products on the market for high-speed machine part-transfer, pick-and-place operations, and machine tending applications.
Engineered for better performance, lower maintenance and faster operation, the T110 table slides have an industry-standard footprint allowing for drop-in replacement of competing products.
“Uptime and reliability are critical to our end-user market,” said Matt McCartney, Vice President, Strategy, Marketing and Product Management at DESTACO. “The challenge was to engineer that reliability into gripping and linear solutions that are truly affordable. We believe these new solutions are going to exceed the expectations of machine builders and OEM global markets, and ultimately help our customers deliver a better product.”
The T110 linear table slides benefits:
- 44 model configurations for machine tending applications
- Various stroke options ranging from 10mm to 150mm
- Smooth operation using a high-quality cross roller bearing system
- Shock absorbers or rubber stops for fine end-of-stroke adjustment
- Use with DESTACO’s Robohand™ G110 grippers for part transfer systems
- High reliability, low maintenance to avoid unplanned OEM service calls
- Global support and expert service teams
Cost-effective bundled startup kits ensure OEMs and machine builders have everything they need for slide integration into their machines. They include sensors, stroke adjusters, shocks and stops necessary for installation.
To learn more about T110 table slides and other Robohand OEM Solutions, contact us or call (888) Destaco (888-337-8226).