Rotary motion equipment and products assist with device indexing. Indexing is the starting and stopping of a device in precise intervals at precise locations. CAMCO cam-operated rotary indexers move a wide variety of products and components with precision.
Larger E-Series indexers can rotate several tons of automotive body parts in seconds while smaller Parallel and Roller Gear indexing drives accurately index pharmaceutical or electronic components in milliseconds.
Rotary Index Drives offer:
- Controlled acceleration and decelerations
- Smooth motion
- Preloaded for no backlash
- Quick settling time in the dwell position
- Capacity for high loads and high speeds
- Repeatable, accurate positioning
- Shaft or flange output
CAMCO Rotary Index Drives have a known displacement-time relationship and known power requirements, and require little or no maintenance.
Request a Quote
Scroll To Top