Power element of machines, tool and devices. Mechanical advantage 10:1, due to the wedge lever principle. The unit has a two steps stroke consisting of the forward stroke and the power stroke with the amplified force (45 kN). Piston rod with male thread.
- 10:1 mechanical advantage
- Characteristic are the two steps of stroke: the forward stroke to move a certain distance and the power stroke with an amplified force on a short distance
- Exact positioning of cylinder by flange mount on cylinder’s head
- Cylinder works in any position
- High durability because of solid and maintenance free wedge lever mechanics.
- End position control by magnetic field sensing
Note: Operating pressure max. 6 bar [87psi], min 3 bar [44psi]. Use only clean, water- and oil-free compressed air. Piston rod is not secured against twisting and should not be loaded transversal.
Visit Product Series: